CAT6A cable also known as Augmented Category 6, requires a cable to operate at a minimum of 500Mhz and provide up to 10 Gigabits of bandwidth.
The CAT6A standard also includes a new measurement called Power-Sum Alien Crosstalk to 500MHz.
CAT6A cables will reduce the interference on a 10GBASE-T network caused by Alien Crosstalk thereby improving network performance.
- Installation of CAT5E UTP/STP/FTP
- Termination of CAT5E UTP/STP/FTP
- Commissioning of CAT5E UTP/STP/FTP
- CAT5E Cable Health Checks
- Design Services
- Project Management
- Cable Repairs
- Fluke Network Certifying
- Fault Finding & Diagnosis
- Vertical and Horizontal Cable Management
- Enclosed Cabling Installation
- Patch Cable Installations